Postnatal support packages are tailored to you. They are flexible and the aim is to provide the opportunity for you and your partner to adjust to life with your newborn baby and enjoy bonding without unnecessary stresses and strains.
I am more than happy to provide the following support:
- A listening ear for you to talk through your parenting styles and choices, and encouragement to be the parent you want to be. There isn’t one right way to parent, and I am not here to push any other agenda; I simply hope to empower you to parent in whatever way suits you and your baby/babies.
- Make sure you feel nurtured and cared for. Allowing you time to sleep, have a shower or bath while I look after your baby/babies for you.
- Routine newborn care; guidance for new parents in bathing, handling, burping, calming techniques, sleeping patterns and newborn development.
- Breastfeeding and/or bottle-feeding support.
- Household tasks including laundry, light housework, shopping, cooking etc.
- Running errands.
- Supporting older siblings, school runs, homework supervision,
- Accompany and support the family during seasonal holidays if required.
- I will stay overnight if required and look after your baby so that you can sleep and regain your strength
I generally charge £25 per hour to provide postnatal support, or £220 for a block booking of 10 hours (to be used as required). However, depending on the distance travelled and other factors, the cost may vary. Please call me on 07729 817250 to get a personalised quote.
I can also be booked for overnight support, for which I charge £200 per night.